Thursday, October 8, 2009 @ 7:47 PM
Today,we three friends had happen some unhappy things...Our friendship are going to break!!!I hate to jue jiao...I dont hope our friendship will not like "her" gang..always happen quarrels...Do u all know.. both of u quarrel will make me very wei nan and I will very SAD...I dont like to hurt any both of u...We had been best friends for 10 months dy...Do u all want to give up your friends and this 10 months der friendship??A true friends are hard to find...You all had appear in my world and its hard to forget you... We meet together is our jodoh! We must menghargainya.Hope you guys understand what i'm talking bout!
This is for my best friend,Celine...
Celine,is not i din care bout you,my dear!!Please dont think that i love her more than u!! I treat her as friend..so as you!!!Believe Me!!!
Hope Our Friendship will Never END!!!!


