Thursday, November 26, 2009 @ 1:54 PM
Sorry every1!! long time din update my blog dy!! Yesterday my mum took me cut my hair dy!!!not sad not happy...i feel ok with my new hair!!wane see??come on..i sure let you all see..See dy giv me comment yahx!!thanks thanks!![ILY♥]
after edit
before edit
I wan comments!!!giv me as much as u can><
Can you hear my heartbeats.
Hey, there! Im Suzanne, the owner of this blog. (: 15 this year. 11th July is my BIG day. Rmb give me present yahh. Convent Green Lane is my second home. I am who I am. Please do respect this blog! If you’re nice to me, I’ll be nice and friendly to you too! :D Imma insane! Don’t like me? You may leave NOW. No one force you to stay (: Don’t judge me by my words and look. You think you know me well? Think again. I bet you’re wrong. Thanks for reading. Kthxbye! ;b