Saturday, February 13, 2010 @ 12:25 AM
Im sorry!
I did a wrong thing!!!
I should not say that to her!!!D:
I'm regret!!! R-E-G-R-E-T!! Haix.
From today..im gonna write a diary!!
A diary like 家好月圆 eh..the girl write for the boy de.
I write dy..shit ass! the result freaked me up! =l ISH!!!
2010 really is not a good year!i miss 2009!D:
Cheng Wei!!Quick make a time mechine!! quick grow up!! i knw you want make robot!:D :P bring me away from here~
Can you hear my heartbeats.
Hey, there! Im Suzanne, the owner of this blog. (: 15 this year. 11th July is my BIG day. Rmb give me present yahh. Convent Green Lane is my second home. I am who I am. Please do respect this blog! If you’re nice to me, I’ll be nice and friendly to you too! :D Imma insane! Don’t like me? You may leave NOW. No one force you to stay (: Don’t judge me by my words and look. You think you know me well? Think again. I bet you’re wrong. Thanks for reading. Kthxbye! ;b