Photobucket


entries profile tagboard links


Friday, February 5, 2010 @ 7:09 PM


Just back from school (: Today,im late for my club!! D: Lucky ms ong tak tau..haha.Lesson is like normal..i have biasa with 2Merah :D Ohya..I FORGET TO BRING MY PURSE TO SCHOOL!lucky beerow yin lend me!!! Thanks beerow!!! After recess,Went tapak perhimpunan.During Pn Che Maziah giving speech..the form1's indians hug hug?LOL Form2 at there hooray and claps hand..qy and me at there hooray --' siaopo nia..Today,is 2M go pick rubish..many rubish in the field!!! hell loads!! Sejarah,ntg happen..explain bout the SHTI things.Before science,Kitty bully me!!!TT During sc lab..teacher close all dark dark!and damn fucking hot!!laugh like hell in sc lab--' I see sc lab B and thinking I tomorrow gonna clean this lab dy..feel happy?idk. Teacher say 2M students hair very untidy!qy,beerow and suzanne lor.lazy pin eh..XD
Homework!homework!homework!Mr Kwok go afrika!!!hoooray!!but he give us 30 excersice!! damn loads!! actually my homework is gonna finish dy eh..mana tau..today tambah lagi!!Fuck man!Why homework cant finish eh?!haix! =l

bye bye <3<3
Eating my dinner (:
[who want to eat?i belanja them!]