Photobucket


entries profile tagboard links


Sunday, February 7, 2010 @ 11:28 PM


Listen to westlife's song..i like went back to when im small time..with Junnie jie jie that time cause she always will listen to westlife song :) haha.I remember junnie jie jie always listen season in the sun.hahahaha.--' sot jor!And i remember last year,while having a war..cried in school.ah ying and seoks sang the song 'I need you'<3>
Yesterday,ku ma came.I din talk to her at all.D: fuck man!she say what i just 'oh','en','nvm'. I dont knw what she is gonna say bout me!! feel i change alot.towards my family members and friends.Small time..always stick v ku ma..now..haix.speechless* I like in a different world with them D: Im living in my own world!only suzanne chee suxian know eh world!! what's going wrong with me?I ki sot jor?mental got problem?IDK!grrrrrr.why 2010 is not a lucky year?why human will change?Is change a good thing?change means you are matang?ISH! dowan to think bout it anymore!waste my time thinking bout it!
Homework homework homework!! haix!!! is gonna die with this all last minute homework!

nitez everyone <3
bye bye