Monday, February 8, 2010 @ 10:32 AM
Qy and celine are in my house now!!! they doing my room!!! qy become my ah sam!!haha.So bad ler!!!! TT my place all luan luan..celine go eat expire de chocolate..now she feel wn to vomit.. celine very eng kai!!! beli syok!!!!! hahahahah..she hug my bro's bear bear!haha...*shhhh she scold me a!!!
Can you hear my heartbeats.
Hey, there! Im Suzanne, the owner of this blog. (: 15 this year. 11th July is my BIG day. Rmb give me present yahh. Convent Green Lane is my second home. I am who I am. Please do respect this blog! If you’re nice to me, I’ll be nice and friendly to you too! :D Imma insane! Don’t like me? You may leave NOW. No one force you to stay (: Don’t judge me by my words and look. You think you know me well? Think again. I bet you’re wrong. Thanks for reading. Kthxbye! ;b