Photobucket


entries profile tagboard links


Sunday, November 21, 2010 @ 7:41 PM


Halooooo. (: Holiday the 5th day. Holidays are so damn boring ;x I miss my friends. ):

!8/11 [Thursday]
Went to Queens with awesome friends ; Qy. Sue lyn. Jolyn. Nikki. Chor Hoong. Joyce. Beerow. Ying Shan. Nicole. (: Went skate for 2-3 hours. Fun! fun! Fall twice due to play dragon. XP Knee blue black jor. Mcd after skate! ♥ Lucky dint watch Child's Eye abo i cant sleep. Heees.

Did I intro my babe to you all? Here. My only babe. Iloveher. Dont ever think wanna snatch her from me. If you do,I'll kill you! I'm serious! 8D Nah..


Tomorrow going to St.John camp d. My bag! argh! so big and FAT! TT I like pi melancong for 4 days 3 nights aneh. Like bringing whole room go there. XD Im gonna be fat after the camp. Holiday Plan! Meh meh,when it it?! Im so fat fat now after the camp!): See you guys 4 days later. Will update bout the camp after i come back yahs. Stay tune.

Happy B'day Seok seok mami! :D