Saturday, November 13, 2010 @ 3:44 PM

Hello everybody. 2010 gonna be end ): Just leave 2/3 days form2[s] can enjoy in afternoon session. Dear juniors,I'll miss you all very much. I wont forget you all.&&& you all have to be HAPPY ALWAYS,okay? I like going to morning session but.. is too MANY rules! argh! I beh tahan with this all CRUEL rules ): Btw Monday streaming d. Streaming is too CRUEL! I'm still staying at first class. *muacks!* Pray for keerthisha will stay with us. *namo namo namo* Yesterday told mama I will stay. She dint ask for my math result just asked my whole form! whee! I improve 6 place banding with last year. Mama gonna buy smtg for me. I'll keep it as secret first. hehes. ^^ Once school ends,holiday break starts,it means PMR IS JUST AT THE CORNER! *nervous* Gotcha add oil d! Kambateh to all form3[2011]!! ♥


