Thursday, November 18, 2010 @ 12:30 AM
HELLO EVERYONE!! Wake up early in the morning cause im too excited! my Baby gonna born! Went to 'Click & Snap' to buy my Baby! Went to sy's hse but ah yie dint bring ): Nvm. Went eat lunch and went to wennee's hse. (: Have fun there! 3 couples. wooost. Im the photographer of the day! Played with Jingle. She keep rogol me. TT pity me. haha. Ri Feng's new girlfriend is Jingle. He have to learn her word. *woof woof* At there till 5 smtg then went back le. Went take some photograph with my Baby. Baby, I love you! You're mine now! No one can snatch you away from me! Thanks mami and papa for buying me this Baby. ♥ Tomorrow going to Queens! wheeee. Next monday camp! im excited! but i dwn kawad kaki lah. ):



Will upload pics in Wennee's hse soon. Stay yahs!
Can you hear my heartbeats.
Hey, there! Im Suzanne, the owner of this blog. (: 15 this year. 11th July is my BIG day. Rmb give me present yahh. Convent Green Lane is my second home. I am who I am. Please do respect this blog! If you’re nice to me, I’ll be nice and friendly to you too! :D Imma insane! Don’t like me? You may leave NOW. No one force you to stay (: Don’t judge me by my words and look. You think you know me well? Think again. I bet you’re wrong. Thanks for reading. Kthxbye! ;b