Sunday, November 28, 2010 @ 12:05 AM
Hello hello. (: I really missing NCO camp weih! Cant stop miss bout it. ): 四天三夜 我会永远记得的这美好的回忆的 有缘我们会在在相见的 ♥ Hmm. Today went to 1st Avenue. Oh-my-god! No should say Oh OUR God! cause my God are your God too. :D Back to topic. 1st Avenue,it's so nice!! Bought a pair of shoe cause my shoe dah rosak. It cost me rm39.90. Xim tia. but expensive shoe can tahan lama mah. :P Bought pencil box. Love it. Guys,this the last time i'll buy pencil box. believe me. muahaha. *serious face* Saw Helen working at there. Mami bought 2 nail enamel. blue and red-pink. I like the blueee! nice! hehes. I'm so black now after marching! argh! TT I also fat fat after that camp. one day 6 meals eat die me. :P I start packing my bag d. -.- I knw it's damn early to pack la. but is better than last minute pack,aint? :D Never compare yourself with anyone. Cant wait for wed! whee!
The one you have to compare with is YOU,yourself. You're who you are. *oxygen smile!*
I start missing you d. ;X *craps! haha.*
Mai ka lu lang kong siapa. muahaha.


