Sunday, November 14, 2010 @ 10:08 PM
Hello. My blog had change change template. Nice? nice right! Thanks to Qy :D Dei! tomorrow streaming d. so fast.I dont knw why suddenly feel scared ;X I should be happy and just lenggang lenggang but but.. :C or is excited? S-O-T! hahaha. I want it badly! i want it! Want knw what's that? Come ask me. I might tell you what's that. (: Tomorrow Langkawi 姨妈 come. wheee. Long time bo see her d. hehes. Next week St.John camp d. Lucky my penuggut come d. abo im surely gonna DIE! haha. At camp for 4 days. Sleep in Shang Wu school. TT hmm. Tomorrow morning have bball! I feel dwn go but go. haha. -.- wth im saying? siao siao. I WANNA KI HIGH LAHHHHHHH! ♥
Puki puki puki kawaii! Puki puki puki 最爱你!! Muack!
[Naoki! *lovessss*]
Can you hear my heartbeats.
Hey, there! Im Suzanne, the owner of this blog. (: 15 this year. 11th July is my BIG day. Rmb give me present yahh. Convent Green Lane is my second home. I am who I am. Please do respect this blog! If you’re nice to me, I’ll be nice and friendly to you too! :D Imma insane! Don’t like me? You may leave NOW. No one force you to stay (: Don’t judge me by my words and look. You think you know me well? Think again. I bet you’re wrong. Thanks for reading. Kthxbye! ;b