Photobucket


entries profile tagboard links


Friday, November 12, 2010 @ 12:24 AM

HELLO,everybody!! ^^ Long time no see see. haha. lol.

Yesterday [10/11] was canteen day. Have fun with them. So crazy doing the milk tea. Gosh,i never gonna drink milk tea d. *im serious* HAHAHA. I left 3 coupons and decided to dedicate song. hmm. happen something. I'm sorry. But that's over d. hehes. Ohya day before canteen day,I and Yan bought nail enamel and cupcakes! [Nail Enamel]I bought silver white while Yan bought shinning silver (: [Cupcakes] I bought a ladybird cupcake and Yan bought flower one :D
[Ladybird cupcake.]
[Silver blue. Mami buy for me geh]
[Silver white.]

[11/11] GAY MONTH!
Hmm. Today not a very good start. *secret* Went up class and read book. Asking when im so nerdy? hahaha! Ans is i also dont know.*oxygen smile! copy TOH* They asked go to hall. Gosh,damn bored ): Played games. I and Kitty's shoesame saiz same brand! woohoo! Both also tally :P Recess,ate roti canai. After that,pick rubbish -.- Then cheng wei said we have to do the recycle stuff. sigh. Went back for the ceramah. Damn bored! After that, have fun! Laugh like hell. Rachel and cheng wei.. wow! AHAHA. I pity the shoes!! Back to class. WOW! fun there! RIGHT &LEFT! gosh! After exam,rachel and cheng wei like totally ABNORMAL! haha. Before going back, BOX BOOBY! TT so pain! Lmao. :D

[Me and Bro.small time.]
Bro, Dont sad yahs. And dont fake infront your sista,me kays? Anything tell me. I'll always there for you. *loves* You did a GREAT job d. You're the best! understand? Sista love you.