Monday, November 15, 2010 @ 10:21 PM

Helloo. Morning went for basketball. Si Thing lanci eh beat my head. *pain* Chit-Chat at there. Talked bout ghost story. lol. Went back home. Bath. watched tv. Went to school and talk to Meh,Alison and Kelly. wooost. Holiday Plans! Bell rang. Line up and have assembly at Tapak Perhimpunan. Hear teacher talk talk d. Suddenly Pn Maziah says having streaming on the spot. I like wth? Then she mah call out who going 3Merah and so on. I dont even hear my name! just call 'Suzanne'. Quick walk out there. haha. Keerthisha not say class with us d. TT Just because she tie with one indian girl ;X I miss Keer! Ate chocolate. Play here play there. Fun! Joleen took my std3 photo! TT that photo so ugly lah! Recess. forget to buy school badge agn. ): Went take books. Curi makan. shh! Allah. in front all pengawas makan food. -.- Damn noisy. I took Tessa Ng's book. hehs. Went help teacher rape the present for form3 at bilik kaunseling. Back to mini hall and took school magazine! Love it! Back home and its RAIN HEAVILY! Caught under the rain. Back home my whole skirt and shoe wet!! Rush go bath and went The Crystal Sweet fetch Langkawi 姨妈 they all go makan. wheeeee! Gonna have that secret. ♥ Tomorrow last day of school d. Juniors! I'll miss you all!Thankyou for these sweet memories. I miss 2Merah 2010. I starting missing school :x Sick d. TT fever. hope can recover before camp bah.


