Photobucket


entries profile tagboard links


Monday, November 1, 2010 @ 10:59 PM


Heyy. Today,wake up early and went market with dad for breakfast then went tesco buy things. (: After having lunch,bath.off to school le. Raining ;X Talked with meh meh.alison and kelly XD Beerow told me qy bo lai. I guess she is not feeling well but seems i guess wrongly. hehes. Went up to hall. The last time in the hall. I will miss it. Seni. teacher dint come. Stick the craft and passed it up. Play game smtg like monopoli but is more confusing. haha. Math. I wanna die d! I hate today! I'm speechless with my math result! i never get this low in secondary before!! N-E-V-E-R! This is the first time! TT haih. Everyone in not a good mood. Whole class suddenly like emo ki. ): Recess. Ate pizzaaaaaa! Kena paksa buy 2U's cupcake. hehes. jk. Eng. Nothing much happen. Sej. teacher bo lai. so chit-chat. lucky i bought my novel abo im surely go to my dreamland d. hehehehs. Suddenly,say cik devanai came in to ganti bm :O Dying for seni. mana tau the result come out i cant excepted eh wor. happy sei. Today raining non stop. Im having running nose now TT Last night see novel through internet. Gosh i love that story!

Wish my luck tomorrow. i really dont knw how to face my ttn teacher. ;X