Photobucket


entries profile tagboard links


Wednesday, December 15, 2010 @ 4:27 PM


PALAPAPAPA!!! Im backkkkk! *childish* Yesterday start watch 原来是美男. Nice! I and mama siao bout it d. :P They so entao and cute! Cuter then my husband,Ryeowook. ): Morning wake up at 8am. Dreamed bout purple flower. -.- Damn weird mia dream. Bath d off to take breakfast. Ate lam mee at Greenlane eh. Then off to Chung Ling. Reached there. :O So many ppl. Mama parked car then go find Dixon's registration class. Saw my friend but i of cause act like tak tau lah. :P Went register. When mama fill the form,saw wen nee,her bro and her dad. But then im helping mama to fill the form so x call her. Paiseh o. ^^ Mum forget to bring bro's slip copy.So,he have to go and photostat. Find find. Manatau..THAT SCHOOL'S COMPOUND SO BIG!!! Find like siao. At last find tiok d. Mama walk first,i and bro walk at the back. Suddenly... Got one boy shake hand towards me. I like 'Who the hell is him?!?!' Then i quickly ran lah of cause. Then think back. I knw him!! -.- Walk out from the photostat room. Saw him agn. Then suddenly mama and bro tell me that he called my name. But i dint hear tiok! Mama buy the books for Dixon then i and bro went survey. Walk over him. Suddenly!! He say something very fast but i heared he said many 素[s]. I nearly fall caused by him!! So xia xiu!! Saw Yong Sern's marching. -.- Went go see which gate Dixon should use when going home.Im so blur with the IT1-IT14. How only consider A1 B1 and C1. Mahuan nia. Mama asked a boy bout the classroom.When mama ask him how old, Im shocked abit.I guess he is form4 but he say he gonna be 14 nia.He looks so mature! &&& I tell you! Chung Ling's boys so short. *shhh* :P Then off to Cgl to buy books. So many ppl. Saw Mariana. :D Something ruined my mood but my mood came back after i decide next time only buy d cause i cant wait for my flowers! hehes. Went ate beef mee for lunch. Then off to Botanical Garden for flower exhibition. Im so happy whenever i see pretty flower! muaha. I saw i suka eh Lavendar! *super loves!* But then dint buy cause idk how to take care bout it. hehes. Went play water :P Saw monkeys! When i ready to capture the monkey hugging her baby,suddenly got a child shouted. I jump ki. -.- Sit tram. hehes. Saw nicole lin john. Smile to her. ^^ Off to buy bro's school pants and my school shoe. hehes. From 8.30am to 4.00pm keep going out nia. teehee. (: Tmr have to start my work d. Still thinking 31th wanna go Langkawi bo. Hmmm.

Two more weeks to go. ♫♥♪♥