Photobucket


entries profile tagboard links


Monday, January 31, 2011 @ 2:08 AM

Do you spot my rabbit ear ring? Taaaa daaa! IT'S RABBIT YEAR! :P


Hello everybody! im back! I guess i dont needa upload the ast 3 days pic in Langkawi cause our Ms Koay had saw the pics. hehes. School had started 3 weeks ago and here comes CHINESE NEW YEAR! I damn got Chinese New Year spirit this year. woohooooo! :P Asked daddy to repaint my wall. Daddy paint the colour 'Forget-Me-Not'. I so in love with it! Everythings new! New wall new carpet! :D Thanks to my lovely daddy! Iloveyou,daddy! Wanna see? come my hse during Chinese New Year then. :P teehees! Helped mama to decorate the hse. *Super love!* 1 more day to Chinese New Year! 恭喜发财,everyone! May all of us in this world in peace and happy! Im damn excited bout it but when thinks bout the older i grow, the tradition faded. ): No more like small time. Many many angpau! $.$ Now, so less days to celebrate Chinese New Year TT Anyhow,i still cant wait for it! yaaaaaay! i mau pi kek lok si lahh! but many ppl ):