Photobucket


entries profile tagboard links


Saturday, February 26, 2011 @ 10:09 PM

CCCCCCCGGGGGGLLLLL! GEMILANG CEMERLANG LASAK!!!

Wwoooost! Guess what Cgl Netball U-15 and U-18 get?? YEEEE-HA! I think most of you guys know d. hiak hiak. ;P We got got got got got got got got got got got got got got..

.
.
.
.
Whatcha Think We get? BRONZE?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
. SILVER?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.Or GOLD?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.TAAAAA-DAAA!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.




One big family! :D
Aiya. I think everyone knows that. hehes. EXAM JUST ONE WEEK TO GO! Im so not ready for it! So many things to memorize! TT AAAAA! I need a DOREMON beside me during the exam!!! I NEED HELPS!