Photobucket


entries profile tagboard links


Thursday, March 31, 2011 @ 9:04 PM


Its a beautiful night.We're looking for something dumb to do. Hey baby i think i wanna marry youuuuuuuuuuuu~

Get the worse results ever! But it's expected. (: Long time dint blog d. Tak ada blogging mood :X Many things happen. Dont know wanna start from where. -.- I FALL IN LOVE WITH AN OLD LADY named SHIRLYN ENG SHU YING!*fake mia ha!* I felt mo kui chang! She suddenly become my wife. Rachel heard and she said me no taste! HAHA! IKR! :P Fake eh wife nia lahh. if i got this wife ha.. i sure kek si mia! :P *joking* Nowaday, im very scared of HER! ): I dont think anyone knows who is that her except qy and someone . SHE BECOME SO SCARY!! ): AAAHH! I hope i can get rid of this stupid PHOBIA! -.- hahaha. LISAN AND ORAL! :O I very scared teacher call me for lisan lohh. I haven't memorize -.- JIU MING A! TT Lack of sleep !! :O DYING! Wo bu yao shang ke! ); FOLIOS! :/