Friday, July 1, 2011 @ 4:35 PM
ITS FRIDAY AGAIN! Tmr is HARI SUKAN! I cant wait for it! Super cant wait! Gonna take this opportunity to capture our ane nua 3 months anniversary. HEHE! We always take this kind of opportunity *smile widely* RUBY! Tmr must bersemangat keruby-an! Scream out your lungs for Ruby!! Ruby GO! Today in school, damn hyper in the morning. HAHA! You may ask Qy. She knows how noisy and hyper i am :P I keep go ask people 10 more days is what day. ALL PUN BO WA EH SIM! TT You know what day right, right? I know you know gehh. HAHA! Keep laughing during moral. I keep stare at Shirlyn when teacher say bout mother giving birth! Oppsie, i forget. SHIRLYN GOT MY BABY! Rawr! Pek cik with my geographic folio. After recess, did duty. Happen some super funny stuff. This thingy make me so damn MALU! She just say one word wrongly nia, let me suffer for the whole two period. Keep give qy, ants and eng perli me TT Eng, i know you jealous after knowing this thing gehh. you dint show out nia. HAHA! Im being so perasan day by day man! :X They used my ribbon aka 'cincin perkahwinan' (-.-) to play. But quite syokk pun lah. Went to marching. No mood ki ); I cant find back my mood! Argh! ruby marching now tak semangat at all. I dont wanna lose to *You know i knw lah*. (: JIA YOU RUBY! More semangat kayys? Hope tmr morning we really can be more semangat thenn. XD Tomorrow gonna be a busy sports day i ever had! HAHA


