Wednesday, July 6, 2011 @ 7:11 PM

Trail is here trail is here! One more month! ): My study mode cant switch on! But but but, MY B'DAY MODE SWITCH ONNN! Muahaha! ;D Come on bahbeyy, when is my b'day? Don't tell me you don't know! *stares!* HAHA! Let me tell youu, ITS ON 11JULY! It's on Monday! Remember to give me present ha. Give me a hug also can. :P hehe! Gosh, I still miss Ruby marching like so freaking lots! Imma lovin' the ruby shirt! Out of sudden, I feel i love 2011! Bro kena denggi er. That day he went to Gh hops for blood test, mum saw suelyn and mine CPR pic hanging on the wall. Sue hide behind me. Eeek! ): One day, i'll go there capture it and post on fb. *smile* Bro's platelet went down this morning. not a good sign. Tmr gonna go checkup in Lam Hua Ee. Buddha bless him (; Ohya, did i tell you my throat is injured? I think i dint. Well, that day i ate fish and the bone stucked(?) in my throat. I guess Shirlyn loves to too much, she wanna stay in my throat. *fyi, shirlyn is ikan* For like 3 days d the bone stucked there! I drank apple cider. I used my hand go korek, vomit water out, tears out . ALL USELESS! And now, few mins ago, i ate fish agn! -.- You probably think im mad over fish. But.. yeah. i love to eat fish! Seperti kuching makan ikan. Lol. Now, i can feel my throat like kena poke whenever i swallow. &&& During st john marching, i shouted till like.. no voice. I guess my throat is injured! ):
Just for sharing, mummy say this few days better don't go out due to the BERSIH demokrasi thingy. Although i support Bersih. hehe.Take precaution better than anything. (: *You may say me lame for this*


