Saturday, September 3, 2011 @ 8:25 PM

Hello, Im back. Went do new specs d. My right eye power increase abit while my left eye power maintain after 3 YEARS! You dint see wrong. IS 3 YEARS! I 3 years dint check my eye sight d. The uncle recommended me to buy the specs like the nerdy eh. Mum say i wear nice but i felt nerd. :X Its okays. I feel nice tiok ho d ;D At last! I finish my sivik folio! Last night 4am only sleep, doing the folio. Panda eyes d lahhh! ): Rushing do ttn work. I WANT MORE HOLIDAYS!! However, i still enjoy this week holiday cause Ann came! We went to beach. Had fun there. This is one of the reason now i seldom online. hehes. My camera GG d. SAD! 2 more months, we gonna have our 1 year anniversary d! Iloveyouforever! HAHA! PMRPMRPMRPMRPMRPMR! Many people ampia tiao d. Must pia also d! XD hehe.
I cant wait for my new specs! Monday gonna take d. I upload the pic. :D


