Photobucket


entries profile tagboard links


Sunday, September 18, 2011 @ 8:19 PM

STAR WALK! (:

Hihihihihi! STAR WALK STAR WALK STAR WALK! I'm on duty on today. Slept at 12am and woke up at 4am. Awesome right? :D After wash up and had breakfast, head to St john Hq. So freaking creepyyy! Bo lang gehh D; Text Violet ask where is she. Lucky, she is there d. Actually, we need 12 people mia. manatau come 6 ppl nia. Talk talk. About 5.30am, all St John members from different school reached. We walk in the hall? *whatever* and we are divided into groups. Actually me and Felicia in the same group, but thn i change go with Violet. IM LUCKY I CHANGED GROUP! You know why? Causeeee, that pig pig and I will be in the same group if i go with Felicia. Pheeew. :b Sat the sir's car to our destination. We're station in front the Yu Ren Sheng. Stand there. Talked. Played with the cat. Saw many of our school friends. I feel like joining Star Walk next year. Hmmm. Stand there from the start till the end. The trafic police geng lo! Wearing uniform still can shout 'Puk*ma' to an Indian driver cause he keep hon the participants. Brainless mia the driver. When we wanna go back them, we saw a girl, she pening pening. We helped her. That time, lucky got one rapid passed asked us wanna sit rapid back Timesquare. 4 of us said okays. Wow! First time sit rapid! Guess what, ITS FREEEEEEEEEEE! Be jealous! :P Went pick pick other st john members from other station. The rapid full with st john members nia. HAHA! Back to timesquare. Keep find where is the place to gather. We gather at the basement there. I saw him i saw him! :o After bersurai, with Natalie went makan. Leave Violet behind. ): Sorry! Saw Natalie's twin brother. walao! He taller than me -.- HAHA! Went Marybrown eat. After that, we went to have our lucky draw! :D Had fun talking to the sir while waiting our turns. The sir say wanna see us often joining this activities. HAHA! I wanna get the Iphone lahhh. ): Nvmm, i get quite good eh prize. Guess what i draw tiok? Hiak hiak hiak hiak! :b We also have a free Star walk tee. But ours one differ cause got the word 'Ipoh' there. Scroll up if wanna see the shirt pictures. :D I saw Miss Thum and Mr Kwok there tooooo! :P

Teng teng teng teng!
A 3 days 2 nights hotel accomodation in Malaysia! Worth rm500! :D

AAAAAA! I wanna join agn next year! Dont know why, i feel so fun although its creepy sometimes! hehe.