Photobucket


entries profile tagboard links


Monday, November 7, 2011 @ 1:32 PM

Alohaaa! Super bored! ): Today is Hari Raya Haji? i think. all schools are close. Decided to reblog what happen recently. :D Did i mention i lost my phone? no my whole bag? ): sad muchh. 2 weeks ago d. I miss my phone like hell! Kay, dwn say bout this. make me sad nia. HAHA! Last sat, anne anne came. Capture few pictures with her. Tsk! miss her banyak nia. :X Last monday, with mummy went to The Manhattan Fish Market.Aunty Yap gave us the coupon. It causes about 60bucks. And, yupp we eat for free! :D Be jealous! Lol. Lame!* The food is nice, but we cant finish it. :X So wasted nia. HAHA! I'll show you the pictures later. :P AHHH! i fall in love with cardigans d. HAHA! Abit sot ki. Now sedang video call with jasmine through fb. -.- Her hse! so bigggg! Seriously ehh! like in castle aneh. -.- JEALOUS! 3 more days! Going to kem kepimpinan at Kedah. ): I dwn go! Thursday going to the stupid bukit bendera. -.- Yay! wed going pn oh's ttn d. hehehe. quite scared -.- Okaylah, lets see pictures!


Before and after! so wast right? ):
Chubby kann? I know! HAHA