Friday, November 25, 2011 @ 12:03 AM

I LOVE PURPLEEEEE! Purple nails! My hair looks like dye aneh :X Me like the last pic!
Hello! long time dint update d. MY BLOG IS DEAD! Im shooo lazy to update d. ): Paisehh ha, so long ka update. hehe. Last last friday 11/11/11, went to kem kepimpinan at Pendang Resort, Kedahh. Rode on the longest flying fox in Kedahh! I overcome my phobia of heights! First time! Totally not afraid! :D I miss the camp! :O And now, i miss school. Dear time, can you please slower down?! I dont wanna go form4! SHIT! ): I miss pmr suddenly. NIGHTMARE! I dream I'll just get 5As for my pmr.IM SCARED RIGHT NOW! FREAKING SCARED! TT Next year we pi join PBIM! :P Went to check my knee d. Haihh. Dont wanna talk bout my knee. I'll go emo later :P Kaylahh. Lazy d. Lets see pictures. (:
The flying fox. Its so great experience! (:

Scenery there. Damn nice! especially sunset and sunrise!

With joyce! :D

Withh chengweii and joycee! And of course the longest flying fox behind :P
Some pictures with pn yon. She cant send it to me ): Goshhh, I fall in love with purple now! Thanks to mayyee! XD I miss my bangs. wanna go cut hair but i scared he cut short for me. :X TSKK! So many ppl dye hair. they make me feel like dye too! :X &&&So many ppl wanna transfer school. Whaaaai? Cgl not good? :X I wanna transfer too actually. tskkk.


