Photobucket


entries profile tagboard links


Saturday, December 3, 2011 @ 1:02 AM

Milkkkkkkkk :3


Hello, stalkers! Goodmorning? Its 1am! Cant sleep. Insomnia again! ): Drinking milk! :3 Milk milk milk! I likeyy! Thats whaii im sho tall :b TEEHEE! Im bored. When i bored, i start to vain. I believe all girls do love vain right? :D Ki siao d! :/ Tmr going to Gurney. I miss Gurney. I forget when is the last time i went. Hmm. Nvm, couldn't remember. Senior citizen mahh. Okay lahh, lets see pictures. (: I just realize, my hair is turn brown. Ohnoooooh! :O

Milk milk *mooooo! :3

Andand, rmb my previous post, i said i wanna have the 'You're apple of my book' eh book as my Christmas present and naww I really got it d! *but its not free yoo! Thanks to the piglet! Thankyou for helping buy the book. Thankyouuuuu! Never know you're that kind! :b