Photobucket


entries profile tagboard links


Saturday, January 7, 2012 @ 8:21 PM

Fom4;16 ):



Yoo! HELLO PEOPLES! How's school? Sho fast already one week of schooling. hmmm. I dont like my place! Damn strategic uhh. I want back my place! Form4's life starting to be hectic dee. ): Everyday Im tuition-ing~ But luckyy, i likee all my ttn teacher! They are awesome. They sho funny gehh especially my addmath teacher. He sho funny. Keep pronounce my name wrongly. Keep saying swt swt stuff ;p HAHA! Qy every morning get to eat my cookies. shoo xin fu horr? HAHA. Monday got banana cake to eat dee. I can go open a bakery one day. hmmm. *joking* First day, okay lah. ntg muchh. just.. my form teacher is Ms Ho.She's okay for me lahh, but she teaches shoo fast! TT Bullet train man! Ahh zhu gave me the book dee! Shooo happy! Thankyou agn! ;D Second day ntg much too. Go school give qy the cookies and went up for the discipline thingy. Sit till my butt numb .__. Allyssa gave me a small gift from hongkong, its a key chain. Thankyou agn! I'll use one day (: Okaylahh, quite speechless now ;p HAHA. see pictures bahh. 2012 the first vain ;p HAHA. Believe me, 2012, i'll get even perasan like serious! ;p If you know me well, you'll know im a perasan girl. Eyy dont forget, perasan is the key to success yo! HAHA! I CANT WAIT FOR CNY!





YAAAAY! My hair grow longer liao.HAPPY HAPPY. Sorry, the pic seems too big :/ IM SHOO CUTE RIGGGHT? HAHAHAHA! Chubbby horr? Nahh, just joking. ;p Perasan-ing* ME NONO LIKE BEING SIXTEEEEEN! ):