Tuesday, November 20, 2012 @ 11:58 PM
Expect the unexpected (:
![]() |
| You're the anchor of my life . |
HOHO! Blog seriously grow grass dee. HAHA! Recently more active at tumblr. 2012 is gonna end like really soon! Time flies. Being a fifth former next year. When we were in Form3, we keep say how good&fun Form5 life is. Now, i don't think so. I don't wanna go form5, seriously! I can't imagine my life after Form5. I can't imagine my life after high school, seriously! I don't get peepo that wanna stop schooling. Working life is even hectic, mygod. Hmm, June asked me to study smart and play hard. The first thing come across my mind was 'Can i quit netball?' HAHA! I know, my form5 life will be dull if there's no netball. Butbut, i just feel like quitting everythingggggg! Ed-board, netball, st john and all. I just wanna concentrate in my studies.Hmm. Aiyaa, kap much nia -.- Tskk. Cannot play too much anymore ): Let's jiayouu, everyone! I meant, fifth former 2013 :*



