Photobucket


entries profile tagboard links


Saturday, December 8, 2012 @ 6:26 PM

December (;

De-cem-ber! The twelfth month of the year. I guess, everyone loves this month huh? Anyway, my first week of December was memorable! I din't attend training this week. I'm so sorry, forgive me maybe? My mama's kindergarten had one week holiday camp. My mama as a principle, she had to go there earlier and no one gonna fetch me back from training. So, I decided to help her there. This one week I had a great,fun and wonderful time there. And yeah, they gave me warmness and love seriously.I love kids! Fri, 7/12 they had a trip to Penang Hill. As a their 'BabySuzanne'(what they called me), obviously I'll follow them. Before we started our journey, mama gave them briefing. Every teacher will take care a kid. And I'm taking care of Zi Ming. My cutest child ever! *point the photo below* Had a great time there although I went there few times. Those kids were actually brave. They wanted to capture picture with the snake up the hill. Fuhh! Pulled me capture with them. Mami ah! I was actually afraid i can kill the snake as I'm holding it's head! Went to Owl Museum! HOOOOOT Wanted to visit there long time ago. At last I get to go! The entrance for adult is RM10 and for children like me is free! *wide smile* After that went to Penang Hill Hotel to grab a bite. The scenery was so breathing taking! I din't know Penang is so pretty! I love Penang!



In ze tram :D
My baby Zi Ming :* Cute righttttttt? 
With the snake! Seriously, i was scared that time.Embarrassment! *cover face* 






Was fooling&&vaining around while the kids were playing! *laughs*
Ethan! My another baby boyy :* 


View from Penang Hill Hotel.

Muackss!

The End :D 

8 December 2012

Saturdayyyyy! Woke up damn early cause i slept at 9pm last night :O Wanted to buy my stationery for school next year. Yeah, preparation for 2013! (: Since I went to town, we went to see the murals. But we just visited few of the murals. Visited ''Brother and Sister On a Swing'' mural at Gat Lebuh Chulia first. Bro and I climbed ladder just to sign our names although we're tall enough. 




Next, we went to ''Kids Playing Basketball'' mural. Went to capture our jump shot. Damn! I can't do jump shot anymore after i joined netball -.- Brother did his jump shot perfectly. I shall practice jump shot more then. Hmmm. 



Brought keychain, two note books and two note pad there :D i like it! Went to buy my stationery for 2013 after that. You might think that is too early to buy but I just don't like last minute preparation :D HEHEHEHEHS. I brought purple file! Gonna draw the file soon. Yeah, i draw everything i brought. I even drew my new pencil case. I know is ugly, but who cares? As long as i love it!  





Brother chia me Starbucks after that! Thanks bro! :b After lunch, bro went for haircut. HOHO! When i was talking to my brother, the hairstylist came and told him 'Your meimei very sayang you uhh?' I straight laugh and my brother was like 'She's my jiejie not meimei' That hairstylist was shocked and tell my brother he looked too mature and too tall. HAHAHAHA! This week was the third time I heard this -.- Should I be happy or sad? Pfffffft! :D 

I want the ending of 2012 to be memorable! I hope December continues to be this awesome till 2013 ;)