Friday, March 15, 2013 @ 10:19 PM
Lil' Horny Hornets.
My first post in 2013: CHAMPIONS! :D
"I eat netball, i sleep netball, i breathe netball. I'm not mad, i just simply love netball." YESH! MY BRAIN IS FULL WITH NETBALL! All those pains, sweats and tears (yeah, im such a crying baby -.-) were totally worth it when the referee blew the time's-up-whistle. And yesh, U-18 once again won BJ! THREE YEARS ALREADY! T-H-R-E-E YEARS! But this time, we won them by 8, EIGHT marks! It was totally unexpected! Congrates U-15! You guys improved alottttttttttttttttttt! We are proud of you all! All of you played really well! You all had proved that you all can win cls! You guys made it! Keep this spirit no matter in netball or other thing kay? All the best next year! You can make it once agn! You all are a strong team now! Always remember B's theory: WHEN WE ARE HAPPY AND CRAZY, WE PLAY WELL. WHEN WE ARE SAD/PISSED, WE CANNOT PLAY WELL. So, must happy always kay? Say out when you feel sad or depress, your teammates are there for you! :D
Netball is all about teamwork. I like the feeling how we united, how we communicate, how we cheer for each other, how we encourage each other when we are down. Well, I needa thanks Pn Wong for bringing me into this awesome hornets family. I'm glad that I'm one of them now although i was really hate netball at first. Thanks for making me in love with netball and of course, my pole. HEHEHE. Thankyou all my lil' hornyhorny for making my last netball zone so memorable! Let's pia for states! We can make it! I love you all! I really really really do :*








