Photobucket


entries profile tagboard links


Thursday, September 19, 2013 @ 11:55 PM

Friends

Hello! Im kinda bored now thats why im here blogging again. Trials had finished and here comes the worst part: Taking results. Ohmymama, taking results is the scariest thing ever! Well, Im quite disappointed. Wait, is very disapppinted. How can I did such mistakes?! Depressing kay? :(

These days I realised the term 'friendship' is actually a scary yet powerful word. To me, friends are always there for you. They won't betray you. Friends are not hypocrites. Friends always do stay beside you. But, as I grow up, i found that in reality, friends are not that wonderful as I thought. Backstab each other, distrust among friends, being as cunning as a fox. Is this what friends suppose to be? .__.
This year, I lost a close friend. Well well, when I first get close to her, I do have the feeling I'll lose her in future. But I kept telling myself it wont happen and started to think all sorts of reactions I make if it really happens. I couldnt believe my sisth sense was so accurate. It really happened. But one thing i didnt expected was, I couldnt forgive her and even hated her for a period. It was my fault for being so childish and angry over small thing. I thought I couldnt let her go because she however had became my closest friend that I can blah all my problems and worries without worrying she will backstab me(although i suspected once, hehehe). Like what people said, time will cure everything. I am a person that cant let go things easily and move on. But now i realised i no longer thinking about it and moved on! She wanted to leave and i have no reason to stop her. Im happy that she is happy now. Just wanna thank her for always being there when i needed her. Thank you for making my life wonderful. Thank you for once being a important person in my life. I never regret meeting you, get closer to you. Dont worry, I no longer hate her. Now, we are just strangers that once so so so close. Well, i never tell you, I love you.