Hello people! It's a long time since i blogged! My last post was in March? May? And its September now! 9th month of the year. Time flies! Many things happenned this year. Things that i didnt expect at all! Well its past already. Less than two months to SPM! TWO.FREAKING.MONTHS! :O Can you feel the stress? I can. Trials havent end. Left physics paper and addmath. Well, kinda disappointed at myself for being so careless and last min study. HAHAHA IM A LAST MIN PERSON, WHAT TO DO? :b Prom is here! Two more weeks, i guess. Are you ready for prom? I dont feel excited,tbh. I remember how excited we were whenever we talked bout prom during form3. What we wanna do to make our prom memorable. But now, nayyyy! ._. However i believe this year's prom gonna be a memorable one ;) hehehe everyone is gonna be damn pretty that day! :D No matter who is the prom queen, just go have fun okai? ;)
I started to feel afraid when i think about my future. I dont feel like im 17 tbh! Yes, i cant grow up! Im just this childish :/ Where am i gonna go after i left school? What my life will be? Will i forget bout my friends or will they forget bout me? Will i forget how to play netball? HAHAHA well i miss netball lots! :( I feel like i cant even play netball anymore. I feel like i cant shoot like a girl on fire! :/ Im glad that netball had became a half of me. But well i kinda ruin it. Idk why. When people ask me what's my fav sports? I tend to think&think&think. I wont answer netball straight away. Perhaps i dont love netball enough like others do :/
Blogging with phone now. Dont really know how to use it. How to upload pics? .___. Hmmm Anyway byes! Goodluck for those still having trials and goodluck studying form3s'! PMR is here yoww! Dont play play all :*
Stay tune for my photo blog #1! (if possible)


